Friday, June 5, 2009

Smitten Mini Album

Front Cover
Inside Cover


P. 1

P.2



P. 3




P. 4







P. 5




P. 6







P. 7








P. 8










P. 9









P. 10











Back inside Cover












Back Cover
I'm addicted to these new "My Creations 3-Ring Binder" albums.
They are cheap ($5.95) and this whole album took me a max of 2.5 hours.
What a sense of accomplishment when you can sit down and complete
a whole album in an evening.
Also, this little album is the perfect gift for a baby shower, etc.
I want to mention that the design for this album was not my original creation (Thanks to Nona D. for sharing these instructions with me) but I will be working on making several others in the near future using different papers.
Here's the recipe:
1/4" Hole Punch
Colors: Desert Sand, Tulip, Dutch Blue, Sunflower, White Daisy















No comments:

Post a Comment