Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Kid's Birthday Cards--Fast and Cheap!


Last night I had some friends over for some scrapbooking and we
were talking about doing a workshop for Birthday Cards. Specifically
Kid's Birthday Cards! It would just be so nice to have some already made up and be able to grab it as you're on your way out the door.
Well as FATE would have it, I realized this morning that my website has a
"discount" section. I found these awesome "Rex and Friends" card kits for $7.77 each.
It includes 12 cards/envelopes/stickers all for only $.65 per card! WOW.
Oh and these cards can be put together in approx 1 min each. Can't beat that!
These are limited supply and can only be ordered only from my website so get yours now!
Oh and the discount section of the website has many other items for sale as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment