Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Father's Day Card

I finally got cracking and made this Father's Day card for Jeff (from Abby).
It's the first time I've tried stictching on my cards. I've always just thought it was
way too time consuming and refused to spend that much time on 1 card. Since
this was for my very special husband who is in Iraq and missing us, I decided to make it extra special. I hope he enjoys it!
For the stitching, I used the placement guide stamp set and then pierced all the dots with my piercing tool prior to stitching. I found that made it so much easier to find the holes from the back of the paper. For anyone who hasn't yet tried stitching on your projects, once you try you'll be hooked!
Card: 4.5x4.5
Template from Wishes
Stamps used: Placement Guide, February Word Puzzle (I love you), June Word Puzzle (DAD)
Connections Club gift

No comments:

Post a Comment