Sunday, June 28, 2009

Moon Doggie Workshop on the Go



If you haven't already tried one of the CTMH Workshops on the Go
you should! I LOVE these workshops. The layouts are stunning and I end up with three 2 page layouts and with a few extra pieces of cardstock I still have enough paper left over to complete some more. Since I have been doing these workshops on the go I think I've completed more pages than I ever would have on my own because the cutting directions are right there in front of me and everything is color co-ordinated.
If you don't have pictures that will fit exactly or you don't like the title, it's easy to change that. Just look at my layout. The first picture is the WOTG layout and the bottom one is mine. I changed the title and the 1st page called for a 5 1/2x8 photo (which I didn't have). I had 2, 4x6 photos that went well with the rest of my photos so I cut them down to 4 x 5 1/2 and shifted things a bit and ended up with the layout you see!
I'm planning on doing the Moon Doggie WOTG at my house on Saturday July 11th at 12:30pm. If you'd like to come just let me know. RSVP and pre-pay by Friday July 3rd if you plan to attend. Let me know if you'd like the Basic, Better or Best option.
Cost of this Workshop
BASIC
X7111B Moon Doggie Level 2 Paper Packet $12.95
X7111C Moon Doggie Level 2 My Stickease® Assortment $4.95
X1409 Journey Journaling Spots $2.95
BULK134 27" Colonial White Crocheted Ribbon $0.37
BULK135 Moon Doggie Workshop Guides $1.00

Workshop Fee (per guest)
$22.22 (plus tax and shipping) =$26.26

Better = Basic Package + this product


C1356 My Acrylix® Extreme Happiness $18.95

Workshop Fee (per guest)
*$41.17 (plus tax and shipping)=$48.44

Best = Better Package + this product

Z1140 Dimensional Elements Framed Fun $4.95

Workshop Fee (per guest)
*$46.12 (plus tax and shipping)=$54.51
Other suggested items for this workshop are:
Building Block Alphabet, Cranberry Ink Pad, Desert Sand Ink Pad, Texture Tools, Cherish book.
Let me know if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment